A few conclusions I have made:
- Brisbane is just a boring city all-round whichever way you look at it. I tried to give it a shot by coming back for the second time within 2 months and a Sydney Wednesday night is livelier than a Brisbane Saturday night.
- Suncorp Stadium and the footy is enough to make up for the above. What an amazing piece of infrastructure to watch one of the best sports in the world. Wow.
- Seems to be a lot of under-age kids staying out late at night in Brisbane - it’s past your bed time kiddies!
- It feels so much better to be part of the majority when it comes to barracking for your team. Go the Broncos!
- (Panoramic) Photos to come very soon!